Friday, March 27, 2020

A Poem of Comfort

Dear friends,

Things have been incredibly topsy-turvy of late, and I do apologize for being so behind in the blogosphere. I've had my fair share of quarantine, unemployment and an unknown future, too. The one beautiful thing is that we're all in this together and we WILL make it through. <3

Today I just want to share a poem I wrote back in 2016, as a means of encouragement to you. I hope it gives you peace. Stay safe, my friends. Stay hopeful. This too shall pass.

No matter how crazy life may get, I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for always believing in me.
via Pinterest


Safe In His Arms
by Gabriella Jane A.

Whenever my heart is full
And I'm at the end of my rope,
There is but one thing that can help,
The peace God gives me - hope.

Whenever I'm terribly scared
Or very confused and unsure,
He just takes and holds me tight
And I'm afraid no more.

Though my heart be bleeding, 
And my eyes strained from tears,
God is always there to comfort
And take away my fears.

With grief and pain around me
I can only do one thing,
Let Him guard and guide me,
And to Him I will cling.

Even if life breaks me,
There is one thing I do know:
God is always there to hold me,
And He'll never let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be afraid to comment! I was once a silent reader myself. :)