Tuesday, September 29, 2020

My Spring Bucket List {2020}


Via Pinterest

Hello friends!

I have a new project that I would like to try, and I thought I would invite you in on it! I was inspired by a couple things - one being an Instragram post I saw recently (but for the life of me can't find again), and another being Rachel's seasonal To-Do lists... both of which combined with a desire to add a slightly more festive, fun-loving spark into my 2020 has led me to create my own spring-inspired bucket list. :) 

As both a means of accountability and inspiration, I will be sharing it with you here! (I also fully understand that for at least half of you, the season would be autumn and not spring, but the idea is still the same. ;)) 

So let's get to it!

Via Pinterest

MY SPRING BUCKET LIST {2020}

- Learn "All of Me" by Jon Schimdt on the piano

- Give flowers to a friend

- Have all/most of my Christmas shopping finished by the time summer/December rolls around

- Freeze fruit (such as grapes and bananas - I've never done this before but everyone keeps telling me how amazing it is!)

Via Pinterest

- Go for a long bike ride

- Draw something spring-inspired

- Cloud gaze

- Drink coffee on the patio

Via Pinterest

- Dry some flowers

- Make ice cream

- Freshen up my blog look

- Add more cute summery dresses to my wardrobe

Via Pinterest

- Photograph nature

- Learn to braid my hair properly

- Make and decorate cupcakes

- Listen to "The Light in the Piaza" (musical)

Via Pinterest

And there you have it! A lot of those things are specifically spring-inspired, but some are also just random things I would like to do. ;) I realize we're already a full month into spring so I'm quite a bit behind! I'll try to give myself some grace if I don't get through the whole list, but I'm curious to see how much I can tick off before December.

What are some things you want to do before summer (or, perhaps winter) rolls around? Is there anything I should add to my list? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, holding you to the Christmas present one 😜 also extremely proud sister!😂 also how have you not had frozen fruit???! Have you ever done overnight oats? (Claire 😊)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ahhh okay no pressure. xD Will definitely need a list from you before the end of November if I am to be successful! ;D

      I know, shocking, isn't it?! I just get so excited to eat fruit, I can't wait long enough to freeze it, haha.
      And yes, I've had overnight oats once (I think). Mum made one kind a couple years ago with cinnamon and apple and it was ssooo rich (she let it soak in milk) but really yummy! It's definitely my favourite 'porridge' I've ever had, haha. But I've never tried any others. Are there some you recommend?!

      Delete

Please don't be afraid to comment! I was once a silent reader myself. :)